Grass Valley today releases EDIUS X version 10.10. A number of useful functions have been added to the software and several bugs fixed. As always, EDIUS X users receive the update to version 10.10 free of charge.
you can download the new EDIUS X version 10.10 directly. This version includes the following new features:
- Motion Tracking supports scale and rotation – EDIUS X is now able to use the scaling and rotation tracking information and transfer it to the attached or anchored object.
- Render and Add to Timeline, Between In/Out – this option (initially excluded in EDIUS X) is now available again.
- Thumbnail display in marker window.
- Easy cancellation of multiple jobs in the GV monitor.
- Support of Skin Tone line in Vector scope – EDIUS X now adds a skin tone line in the Vector scope that allows you to measure the colour of the skin.
In the Release Notes
and in our podcast you find more information about the new functions.