Grass Valley has just released version 10.32 of EDIUS X. A number of new functions have been added to the software. As an example, also the Pro version now supports 8K. As always, EDIUS X users receive the update free of charge.
Here you can download the new EDIUS X version 10.32 directly. This version includes, amongst others, the following new features:
- Nikon Z9 N-Raw format with N-Log colorspace and Nikon Z9 ProRes RAW support
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Pro can create, edit and export projects in resolutions up to 8K (before only Workgroup)
- Extended Copy Clip Attribute Function: Paste attributes to multiple clips
- Extended Copy Clip Attribute Function: Copy and paste clip color
- Extended HLS format editing and export (Amazon S3)
For all added features in EDIUS please see the release notes of EDIUS X Version 10.32.