Grass Valley develops and produces high quality editing hardware especially for EDIUS Pro 9 and EDIUS Workgroup 9. EDIUS 9 already contains all drivers necessary. Models carrying the name “3G” support HD up to a framerate of 1080p50/60.
HD-SDI Input/Output and HDMI Output for EDIUS
Editors of broadcast-quality programs require a means to preview and evaluate their video and audio in the best quality possible. Users in a file-based, networked environment often don’t need to ingest baseband video or audio, but still want to preview projects at the same quality level as the final, delivered output. STORM Pro hardware provides the means to do this.
When used in conjunction with EDIUS editing software (purchased separately), the PCI Express-based STORM Pro empowers you with a constantly synched, full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the timeline.
Also available as Bay Version
3G-SDI I/O with HDMI Monitoring Output for EDIUS
Legacy cards are not officially being supported by EDIUS X anymore. Nevertheless they work without a problem with an older EDIUS 7/8/9 version:
Support for EDIUS 7 and EDIUS 8 (for EDIUS 8, please use this driver - without official support)
- HD Storm: HDMI in/out + Audio out
- HD Storm Plus: HDMI in/out + Analog in/out
- EDIUS NX: HDV/DV + SD-Analog-in, SD/HD-Analog out
- EDIUS SP: HDV/DV + SD-Analog-in, SD/HD-Analog out
- EDIUS SP-SDI: SD-SDI in/out + HDV/DV + SD-Analog-in, SD/HD-Analog out
Support for EDIUS 7, EDIUS 8, and EDIUS 9 (driver is included in all versions)
- HD Spark: HDMI out + Audio out
- HD Spark Pro: SDI out + Audio out
- Storm Mobile BOB: HDMI in/out + Analog in/out
- Storm Mobile BAY: HDMI in/out + Analog in/out