Render EDIUS Projects on Servers
With EDIUS XRE you can create finished files in the background, away from main editing workstations, immediately and automatically. When you render your project output on a separate, dedicated workstation, you will eliminate the delays and inconveniences of waiting for edit stations to open up, so you can spend your time creating more, better content.
- Supplied as a complete turnkey system by the Grass Valley reseller
- Works in an EDIUS Workgroup production system
- Multiple users can send jobs to a single EDIUS XRE workstation
- Multiple XRE units can be in the same shared environment
- Background operation – register a job and continue to use EDIUS while exporting to XRE
- Easy-to-use, intuitive GUI for job registration and priority management
- Current job(s) can be suspended or cancelled to allow higher priority jobs to be conformed
- Supports XDCAM, XAVC, XAVC S, AVC-Intra, AVC-Ultra, MXF, CMF and Grass Valley HQX
Edius XRE is delivered as Turnkey System.
Please contact your local reseller for more information.